The earth was purchased from the French company Solargil, the grating plates from JK technic (FR) and the angle bars from Leroy Merlin (FR). I made the shelving modules to measure. I also made the container moulds from "Molda 3" plaster. After each exhibition, I collect the clay from the collapsed containers, bring it back to the studio, and then rewet it in order to make new prints from the same clay. What is important to me is the passage from form, to informality, to shape... In an idea of an infinite cycle.
The shelf modules can be arranged differently depending on the space. The photo is an example of arrangement, as the containers can be arranged differently for each display and with the collector. Each set of modules is a unique piece. The artist will come and perform a "reactivation" of the piece in situ.
- Onde de submersion, exposition personnelle, Espace d’art contemporain Camille Lambert, Juvisy-sur-Orge
- Pororoca, exposition collective, galerie Laure Roynette, Paris
- Nature contre nature, duo show avec Morgane Porcheron, PPGM (OP) et Musée de la Piscine, Roubaix (cur. Clotilde Boitel)
- L’autre loi de la jungle, exposition collective, Les ateliers du vent, Rennes (cur. Isabelle Henrion)
- L’écho du silence, exposition collective, 16K, Kremelin-Bicêtre (cur. Valérie Delaunay et Clarisse Russel)